Saturday, August 18, 2007

Made it!

Arright made it into Hong Kong without too much difficulty, altho I had to fork out $540 (!!!!) for excess luggage, aaaaaaargh... However, have since learned that we'll be getting accommodated pretty cheap in Macao ($125 for the whole week), which means that my budgeted hotel expenses are no longer a prob, so it kinda works out... still, $540... flang. The flight over was long and boring, and trying to sleep on the plane is akin to hanging out in a medieval torture pit. One of these days I'm gonna find the dude who designed the Economy class seating arrangement and punch his lights out.

Anyhow, hope everything is going well in Whangaz for those of you bored enough to read this blog. Linds and I are just hangin' out in HK aeroport waitin for United's luggage claim to open in order to get Linds' luggage (United also lost my luggage on the way back from Denver in July, so there is a lesson to be learned here... United are teh sux).

I'll also find a way to get people to comment if they want, so I don't kno how long this particular blog will last... however, for those of you savvy enough to know wot they're doing (Dr. Love), you can always create a blogspot account and comment anyway. Therefore, if I don't get any comments in the next week or so, it either means a) technological moroncy abounds, or b) nobody can be stuffed registering on blogspot.

Oh yeh and photos! Er... once I take some I will post some :-) This is Mr. Pies in China, signing out.

Pies recommendation of the day: Croissandwich at Burger King is the surest way to relieve constipation. The limpid, festering, sad-looking croissant with ham in the middle and some recycled weed-mat pretending to be an egg patty is not for the faint of heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been great to know that there is someone out there that knows about falling down and getting back up. We always stay humble and never give up, and for the help of Mr Benjamin lee of getting me Loan from his firm to expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from his loan firm was quite honest and an interesting low rate in return, Mr Benjamin Lee is a loan officer working with a group of investors which are willing to fund any type of business or give loan for personal use as long as their repayment is guaranteed.
You can contact theirs email on 247officedept@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Mr lee on +1-989-394-3740